Monday, August 29, 2011

10 Fall Must Have according to People Style Watch

I have to admit I am a huge fan of People Style Watch magazine. I purchase every issue and usually go over it again and again. I thought I would list out the 10 Fall Must Haves. I am trying to make sure I have something of each.

#1 Bold Red according to the publication "from deep Burgundy to bright tomato this hue pops on clothes, shoes, and bags. Mix different shades together or add neutral colors. I think I am on the search for red shoes and purse.
http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspxCallType=Product&prodId=M6Y4&Ides=&cat=92&gender=women&group=shoes&vendorColor=MERIRw==&season=actual&seasProdID=54I

These are the Alexandre Birman Python tri-band sandals I would love to have.....but the $836 price point is just not going to work! LOL! On the search for something similar!



#2-Luxe Pony Hair- "This texture is having a major movement! Try sexy heels and booties, sophisticated bags or slouchy styles"



I am not sure about this trend. Basically it shoes and bags I have found a few cute bags I like but nothing that really just jumps out at me.



#3- Southewestern Prints- "Colorful American-Indian inspired patterns are cool on dresses skirts or tops- just keep the rest of your look simple"



I love this Dolce Vita "Haleigh" chiffon belted dress....however I do not love the $242 price point.



http://www.dolcevita.com/Dolce-Vita-Dresses/Haleigh-Dress/PAOIICJIHIEBNNIP/3031-3035/Product



#4 Feminine Menswear "Tweed, glen, plain and houndstooth make tailored clothes and accessories smart yet girlie"



I love this look and many styles from shoes, bags, dresses, jackets and shirts. This is one of my favorite looks that I have found by Jessica Simpson and it is only $63.99 on Overstock.com.



http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Jessica-Simpson-Womens-Houndstooth-V-neck-Dress/5809308/product.html?cid=123620



#5 Chunky Cable Knits "cropped or hip length sweaters are effortlessly stylish, Pair with sleek pieces for a flattering look"

I have a feeling that after giving birth soon this is going to be my favorite trend this season! I have found so many that I like at all different price points.



#6 Heeled Loafers "updated with stiletto or stacked heels, shiny studs and more, these classic shoes look fresh"

This is one of my favorite and you can find them at all price points! Here is a favorite of mine...
http://www.buy.com/prod/dr-martens-women-s-romy-chunk-heel-platform-loafer/q/sellerid/9373231/loc/65499/223655373.html

#7 Longer Dresses
"Below the knee and calf-skimming shirt dresses, sheaths or fit and flare cuts are so right now! Balance the length with heels"

This look honestly makes me a little nervous. I haven't found one that really JUMPS out at me so if any of my readers sees something...Let me know!

#8 Metal Chokers "in polished silver or gold these super sleek pieces have a 70's inspired yet modern vibe"

I LOVE this look also...just google "metal chokers" for TONS of cute necklaces at great prices. Also, watch Allie B. Originals for these chokers!

#9 Structured Bags-"top handle satchels are polished but so easy to wear! Look for refined textures shades and hardware.

There are so many styles I love plus many different price points. I have found them from $15 to $5000. I personally like this one http://www.lulus.com/products/caramel-me-structured-tan-purse/37879.html and it is only $33 at lulus.com.

#10- Mixed Material Coats and Jackets- "In special combinations of wool, feather, fur, and more they're striking and fashion forward".

These jackets are in so many styles, colors, textures...it can really get overwhelming. I have found a few that I like but I am still on the look-out.

So there you have it...the 10 Must Have items..... (according to People Style watch)









No comments:

Post a Comment